£150 - £180 a day
Due fantastic growth at Red7Marine we are currently looking to speak to and recruit Boatman to assist in our Barge operations around the UK. Boatman - Good Salary Package - Long Term Work
Job specification and day to day activities:
- Operating small schottle driven work boats.
- Manoeuvring various sized modular pontoons often in tight restricted areas.
- Operating tiller steer safety boats-carry out correct duties whilst at the helm.
- Assisting larger vessels with site positioning of flat top barges, stabilisation platforms, hopper barges.
- Ability to listen to Barge master controlling move but also think for themselves when required.
- Operate in accordance to R7M and site specific policies, H&S standards.
- Maintaining the vessel- daily checks, defect reporting, keep clean/tidy.
- Work well in a team but also alone under pressure.
Certification / Qualifications:
- CSCS site operative.
- SCTW95 or equivalent.
- ENG1 Medical or equivalent (ML5).
- Power Boat level 2 (commercially endorsed) minimum or BML (boat master licence)or Yacht masters - must be for commercial use.
- 3-5 years previous experience ( driving Schottle boats would be an advantage)
To discuss more and to arrange an informal chat then apply with an up to date copy of your CV
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £150.00 /day
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £150.00 to £180.00 /day
- Boatman: 3 year
As someone with a passion for everything to do with boats, engines and spending time on the water, y... Read more
Macduff Shipyards Limited are a successful local company who are currently seeking an Engineer. Read more
I am looking for an experienced Senior Mechanical design engineer who will report into the Engineeri... Read more
Currently seeking an experienced Marine Officer, to plan, implement and control the safe and efficie... Read more
Attention all Mechanics and Marine Technicians! We currently desire you and your skills to work at a... Read more