Leisure Product Manager
Safety and Survival Systems International Limited
Leisure Product Manager
£ TBC on interview
Redcar based, however required to travel to our two UK business units and overseas’
Manage product creation from initial market research, pricing, sampling and sampling process, to finished product design; linking with marketing to ensure clear understanding of product USP’s and market demand.
Monitoring existing range performance to minimise SKU’s whilst maximising profits for the company. Liaising with factored goods suppliers, existing and new to maximise the potential of existing lines and potential new lines. Covering the leisure product ranges of Ocean Safety, ISP and Typhoon.
- Analyse existing range performance highlighting product lines:
- That require development
- Minimising SKU’s whilst maximising profits
- Run market research highlighting potential new product lines:
- To include market price points, target costs and potential margin gain
- Manage and update range plan with new agreed product developments, target costs, trade and retail pricing.
- Liaise with sales to agree and finalise all product trade pricing.
- Manage supplier relationships with regards to new product development including target costs, prototype sampling and final product sign off.
- Research new and maintain existing supplier relationships, including supplier visits when necessary.
- Manage product development budget as agreed.
- Brief and liaise with marketing to deliver relevant on time product marketing messages on all new lines.
- Brief and liaise with sales management to deliver clear and concise product messages for the sales team (internal and external) including assisting in the relevant season sales launch meetings.
- Assist in managing product lifespan, including product deletion and associated stock value risk, highlighting areas of concern to sales when required.
- Discuss product with members of the press when required.
- Set product price to meet groups revenue goals and market expectations.
- Prepare regular reports about product revenue.
- Gather customer feedback to determine ways in which product can be improved.
- Demonstrate the products to customers, where appropriate.
- Keep up-to-date with industry competitors and competitor product developments.
- Product development with OEM leisure customers and their 3SI Account Managers.
- NeilPryde Sailing brand management in liaison with licensor.
What we are looking for RYA Yacht Master Costal or Offshore with Commercial Endorsement and valid m... Read more
The Marine Management Organisation (MMO) is an executive non-departmental public body of the Departm... Read more
Serves customers, maintaining marina facilities and services. People Management, Planning, Customer ... Read more
Our client is recruiting a Yacht Manager to work in their central London office. The successful cand... Read more
Manage product creation from initial market research, pricing, sampling and sampling process, to fin... Read more