Marina Marina Operative
Marina Developments Ltd.
£18,000.00 to £19,000.00 /year
This is a 6 month working an average of 42 hours a week over a 2 week shift pattern. Supporting the lock, boat yard activities and covering shifts during holidays and sickness.
We are looking for a professional proactive, positive attitude who delivers first class customer service.
Prime tasks and responsibilities:
- Assist in the boat yard.
- Support Lock Keeper in operations
- Serving fuel.
- Carry out routine maintenance.
- Ensure high levels of customer service.
- Deliver operational process and systems.
- Required Experience:
- Good communication skills
- Computer literate
- Practical knowledge of boats and boating
- Must be able to swim.
- Desired Experience:
- Boat yard experience
- Ability to carry out general maintenance tasks.
- Experience working in a marina.
- Secondary education
Required licence or certification:
- Full Driving Licence
A permanent opportunity has arisen for a Marine Operative to assist the Hoist Supervisor in the lift... Read more
This is a 6 month working an average of 42 hours a week over a 2 week shift pattern. Supporting the ... Read more
We are looking for a Marketing & Audience Development Executive to join our award winning B2B media ... Read more
We are looking for an experienced and talented Digital Marketing Executive to join our award winning... Read more