Fischer Panda UK Ltd has enjoyed continued success in its three core marketplaces; Marine, Specialist Vehicle and Military since its original inception in 1993.
Originally a supplier and installer of generators, it has grown organically to now offer its customers the following design, supply, installation and service options:-
- Integrated mobile power solutions for boats and specialist vehicles
- Electric propulsion systems for commercial and leisure applications
- Desalination systems for ships, boats and land-side applications
- Air-conditioning systems for boats, vehicles and specialist projects
Based in Verwood, Dorset with a team of 13 staff the business is made up of 4 main divisions; Sales, Administration, Operations/Engineering and Spare Parts.
The Role – ‘Marine Engineer’
Exciting Opportunity for the right applicant. We are offering an excellent remuneration package including a company vehicle & mobile phone. Immediate Start!
Responsibilities will include:
- To fit in with the existing engineering team you will be responsible to install, service and commission our leading marine brands; Generators, Water Makers, Air Conditioning. Full product training can be provided
- Will report directly to the Operations/Engineering Manager
- Provide technical support to our customers
- Ensure that the external and internal sales teams are supported with technical information
The successful candidate for the ‘Marine Engineer’ position will have the following experience:
- A knowledge or past experience of working on marine applications, leisure or commercial
- Relevant Engineering/Electrical qualifications; BTECH, City & Guilds or other qualifications would be advantageous but not essential
- Ability to understand and interpret product specifications and drawings.
- A good level of understanding of electrical/mechanical engineering.
- Drive to develop role and take on further responsibility in time with scope to work in our other key sectors.
- Ability to communicate complex technical answers in a simple and clear manner
- Collaborative team player
- Bright and enthusiastic.
- Pro-active, determined, committed and reliable
- Fischer Panda UK
- Date Posted:
- Job Title:
- Marine Engineer
- Verwood, Dorset