Media Sales Executive
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented sales executive to join www.mercatormedia.com
The successful applicant will need to be self-motivated, flexible and driven with good communication, IT and organisational skills. With individual sales targets to achieve, the Sales Executive must also show initiative and be able to work collaboratively in this cross functional role. It is essential that they are an enthusiastic team player, and be prepared to go the extra mile to ensure success.
To plan and carry out sales activities to maintain and develop sales of the product portfolio, Digital and magazine, to UK and international accounts in accordance with agreed business plans. This will include the following duties:
* Selling advertising packages and solutions.
* Attend exhibitions and events to network and create new client opportunities.
* Extensive client and relationship development to meet and exceed targets.
* Creating new business sales opportunities via outbound calls.
The suitable candidate will have/be:
* Effective sales techniques and skills demonstrated by a successful track record of exceeding targets and goals in successful b2b sales.
* Have strong organisational skills to track client opportunity, relationship management and sales pipeline management.
* Effective communicator, able to converse with a variety of people at varying levels of seniority.
* A positive, can do attitude with a willingness and ability to deliver to both personal and team goals.
* Commercially astute you will be keen to join a company in which the delivery of corporate objectives in a team environment is both recognised and remunerated.
* A proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
To apply, send CV, a covering email outlining your experience and why this would be an appropriate role for you, to Michelle Brooks, email@example.com.
Mercator Media Limited is a business-to-business media company that publishes magazines and produces exhibitions, conferences, awards and websites, predominately serving the commercial marine and fishing sector. Established in 1989, the company has 50+ employees. Mercator’s magazines have pan-European, or international readership bases. Mercator Media prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Our “people” are our greatest asset and we heavily invest in staff development, training and growth within the organisation.
- Date Posted:
- Job Title:
- Media Sales Executive
- Fareham, Hampshire
- £22k- £25K Basic DOE plus target based Commission Structure