High-performance dinghy collection
Musto's Dynamic Foiling Range has been created to meet the needs of the world’s most demanding dinghy sailors
Musto’s latest clothing collection, the Dynamic Foiling Range designed in conjunction with its partner Groupama Team France, has been created to meet the needs of the world’s most demanding dinghy sailors.
Foiling boats are now capable of travelling through the water at up to 50mph leaving athletes more susceptible to injury than ever.
Musto’s response to this is its cutting edge D30 impact technology which becomes solid upon impact creating a safety barrier from the hit.
As well as focusing on impact protection, Musto’s new range focuses on thermo-regulation, which is critical when it comes to keeping sailors at the right temperature.
To this end, Musto has categorised its new collection into ThermoHot, ThermoLift and ThermoCool categories.
ThermoHot incorporates 4mm and 3mm Neoprene and waterproof dry suits to protect the wearer from the iciest of conditions.
ThermoCool provides a complete hot weather sailing solution. Lightweight super stretch neoprene and UPF technology allows the wearer to remain out on the water for longer.
Musto's ThermoLift offering allows Musto sailors to layer up or down depending on weather conditions. All layers are lightweight and is easy to layer up or down depending on boat, conditions or level of use.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- New website to drive Musto’s sales
- Musto teams up with the British Sailing Team
- High-performance dinghy collection
- Musto is official clothing supplier
- Anything from a store to a couple of units
- Clothing & Crew Accessories DAME Award for Musto
- Musto launches Zara Phillips collection
- Musto moves online
- Miss Cornwall opens new Musto store
- Musto stand 87
- Musto calls in NM Rothschild to advise on next stage of growth
- Musto sells majority stake to Phoenix
- From gloves to shell jackets
- Musto brings out autumn womens' range
- Kids' breathable clothing from Musto
- Missed gun on an ISAF star t? No problem
- Musto offers cruising awards
- Musto first to 9001: 2000?
- Musto's colourful women's' footwear
- Be bold, be brash, says Musto
- Shoes get stickier soles
- Carbon HPX Gore-Tex smock
- Keith Musto carries the Olympic Torch
- Franklyn Keith Musto, OBE
- Musto makes a return