Exclusive Ropeye distributor deal for Harken
Harken is the new worldwide distributor for Ropeye
Harken is to become the exclusive distributor of Ropeye products worldwide.
In the four years since its founding, Ropeye has developed a reputation for innovation and has been the recipient of a DAME award conferred at the annual METSTRADE show.
"We've been impressed with Ropeye since it started," said Matt Malec, Harken's director of worldwide sales.
"The Ropeye team attacks many of the same engineering challenges we face every day, improving rigging and enabling performance gains.”
The agreement will include collaboration in marketing communications and potentially new product development as well.
Ropeye is an Estonian based manufacturer and R&D company that focuses on textile/carbon high-load and low-weight solutions for racing boats.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Exclusive Ropeye distributor deal for Harken
- Harken sponsors Oracle Team USA
- Flexible marine seating
- New snatch block from Harken
- New V block from Harken
- Automation will help prevent sailors ‘switching sides’
- Wally broadens influence to production boats
- Harken to distribute FSE Robline
- Harken adds 75mm Straphead
- Harken's warehouse warming party
- Harken store for Cowes High Street
- Harken to distribute mast steps
- Cool Harken moves into shades
- Harken's charity
- Lubricious foil from Harken
- Harken on the move
- Harken's Youth
- Harken gets Tylaska
- Harken reports 40% sales increase
- Deck hardware: hardware evolves
- Deck hardware: wonders by design
- Safe Sailing with Ocean Safety and Harken
- MTA/Boating Business Awards
- Harken pulls in new business
- Harken back on board with Clipper
- Harken Captive Reel offers 70 tons