UK debut of Halyard’s Exhaust Alert system
The Exhaust Alert system acts as an overheat warning system
Halyard will debut its new exhaust alert system and discuss product updates at TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show.
The exhaust alert system is an overheat warning system for water-cooled exhausts, providing both audible and visual alarms should the system exceed its safe operating temperature.
David Johnson, Halyard sales director, explained: “TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show provides the perfect opportunity for us to connect with sailors and motorboat owners, as well as support our OEMs and distributors.”
Sensor in gas flow
The new system incorporates touch screen control, a test facility and a warning alarm. It comprises a sensor, junction box and helm display.
The sensor is placed in the gas flow, with the data displayed on the helm display which displays a warning light for each engine.
The product’s warning system is designed to protect sailors from potential injury and the exhaust system, engine and vessel from expensive thermal damage.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- UK debut of Halyard’s Exhaust Alert system
- ‘Best of British’ from Halyard
- Major research project at Canary Wharf
- DIY pass-by with SoundBuoy
- Richard Johnson
- Halyard - F31
- Halyard's 34% export boost
- Halyard - 140
- Cut engine vibration
- Elliott joins as Halyard reorganises
- Halyard scores a double top
- Halyard turnover hits £3.8m
- Doyle retains Halyard links at Darglow
- First redesign to Aquadrive in 20 years
- Halyard sets record for quietest vessel
- Halyard alerts on blocked intakes
- Halyard acquires Cerambond
- Halyard wins The Queen's Award for Enterprise 2006
- Halyard launches new exhaust filter
- Halyard acquires Sabre Fabrications
- Halyard's strainer
- Halyard completes ISO in 6 months
- Halyard updates exhaust alert system
- Second Queen’s Award in four years for Halyard
- Halyard employees get to meet the Queen
- James Grazebrook awarded New Year’s OBE
- Tomorrow is TPLBS Press Day
- New Year Honours for UK marine industry
- James Grazebrook collects New Year’s OBE
- Paul Drackett promoted at Halyard
- Andrew Davies joins Halyard
- Shipwrights Lecture builds on last year
- Halyard re-brand
- Seawork International continues to grow
- Halyard heats up METS 2014
- Halyard confirms Emigreen B.V. alliance
- Rob Wilder appointed Halyard sales director