Actisense in finals for two UK Export Excellence Awards
L to R: Danny Thrasher, head of sales operations; Phil Whitehurst, CEO; Lesley Keets, COO; and Grant Bradley, head of engineering
Actisense has been shortlisted for two awards at the national finals of the UK Export Excellence Awards 2017.
The NMEA company is in the running for the Export Excellence in Europe and Export Excellence in the Americas titles.
“By combining an excellent level of service with sophisticated marine electronic equipment we have successfully broken into new markets around the world," said Phil Whitehurst, Actisense CEO. "To have now reached the finals of not one but two categories at the national UK Export Excellence Awards is a huge achievement for our company.”
Founded in 1991, Actisense serves both the leisure and commercial marine markets and has a network of more than 70 distributors in 40 countries.
The winners will be announced in London on June 15.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Profile – Phil Whitehurst, founder and CEO Actisense
- Actisense returns to Seawork
- Actisense in finals for two UK Export Excellence Awards
- Actisense shortlisted in national awards
- New role at Actisense
- New base for Actisense
- PRO-BUF-1 launch at Seawork
- Actisense: 27% up on sales
- Actisense enables Expedition 7
- UK two combine on Asian marketing
- Actisense and Raymarine link on gateway
- Actisense NMEA 2000 Gateway updates
- NMEA expertise at METS
- New markets for Actisense
- Actisense offer expertise in workshops
- Record attendance at Actisense workshop
- Actisense rebrands for the future
- Actisense to unveil new NMEA technology at METS