New distribution partnership allows electronics company meet increasing demands
A new distribution partnership has been formed that promises to help an electronics company enter new markets.
Hong Kong based On Board Marine Group (OBMG) is the latest in a list of international companies now registered to sell Actisense products
The company now works with 70 distributors in 40 countries from the USA to New Zealand, Europe to mainland China.
OBMG was established in 2010 to meet increasing demands from Asia’s commercial and recreational marine industry.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Actisense data accessible in real-time
- New distribution partnership allows electronics company meet increasing demands
- Fault-finding in a NMEA instrument network
- Profile – Phil Whitehurst, founder and CEO Actisense
- Actisense returns to Seawork
- Actisense in finals for two UK Export Excellence Awards
- Actisense shortlisted in national awards
- New role at Actisense
- New base for Actisense
- PRO-BUF-1 launch at Seawork
- Actisense: 27% up on sales
- Actisense enables Expedition 7
- UK two combine on Asian marketing
- Actisense and Raymarine link on gateway
- Actisense NMEA 2000 Gateway updates
- NMEA expertise at METS
- New markets for Actisense
- Actisense offer expertise in workshops
- Record attendance at Actisense workshop
- Actisense rebrands for the future
- Actisense to unveil new NMEA technology at METS