How to get that five star review
If you need convincing on why third party review sites matter - research has revealed that 92% of customers use reviews from sites like Trip Advisor or Trust Pilot to help them make purchasing decisions. Trip Advisor alone reaches 350 million unique visitors a month and sees 200 new contributions added every minute.
But what do you need to do to achieve that highly coveted five star review?
(1) Give great service: Whatever you are selling, it’s the service that wins extra stars. When customers enter into a transaction, they are not looking to criticise you – they want you to reaffirm their decision you’re the best supplier for them.
(2) Ask for feedback: It sounds simple, but be sure to encourage customers to leave a review. This not only reminds them at a critical time, but also shows you really value their feedback.
(3) Protect yourself from nasty tactics: Companies have recently noticed a trend of false reviews, usually left by competing businesses. You can avoid this by using an invite-only process, such as Feefo, that only asks for feedback from genuine customers.
(4) Don’t just aim for a five star review: Of course this is what you’re striving for, but don’t let it blind you to your other reviews – or tempt you into the grey area of writing fake reviews! Many people suspect reviews are fake if they don’t see any negatives. Stay genuine and appreciate all the feedback you get.
(5) Listen to the negatives: Getting a bad review is never a pleasant experience for any business owner, and it’s horrible to feel like you’ve let a customer down. But negative reviews are a fantastic opportunity to understand where you can make improvements, to make sure it’s a better experience next time.
Latest Press Releases
Expanding its global presence, MyTaskit has signed its first international reseller. Auckland, New Z... Read more
FUSION® Entertainment to showcase state-of-the-art line-up at TheYachtMarket.com Southampton Boat Show 2018
14-23 September 2018 | Stand FO14 | FUSION® Entertainment is showcasing its latest range of world-l... Read more
FUSION®, a worldwide leader in marine entertainment, announces it now tests its speakers to the ISO1... Read more
The world’s leading supplier of marine distress signals, WesCom Signal and Rescue announces it has b... Read more
Torqeedo appoints Engines Plus Ltd as new UK canal boat sector dealer ahead of inland waterways festival, Crick Boat Show
Torqeedo has appointed Engines Plus Ltd, a leading engine dealer, to be the UK dealer for the canal ... Read more