Flexible marine seating
The track system can work with the whole Scot Seat shock mitigation seating range and is particularly suited to the S2J Jockey seat
TRACK SYSTEMS: Scot Seat KPM Marine has teamed with Harken Industrial to offer its marine seats with a track system designed specifically for the marine environment.
This combination allows for a more flexible cockpit layout with faster, hassle-free reconfiguration.
The system operates by mounting the seats on four trolleys that run on parallel rails. Two of the trolleys have pinstops that locate into the holes in the rails and two trolleys are free sliding. The trolley location can be easily adjusted by raising the two pinstops and slide to new location.
It’s a strong system with the trolley tested to over 20kN and because it’s only 33mm wide it gives minimum intrusion on the cockpit sole.
The track system can work with the whole Scot Seat shock mitigation seating range and is particularly suited to the S2J Jockey seat.
Because the system is so adaptable it can also be used to be fitted to dive tank racks, weapon racks or deck boxes, as well as the seats themselves.
To view the track system in action visit the MRL stand E062 at the Southampton Boat Show.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Exclusive Ropeye distributor deal for Harken
- Harken sponsors Oracle Team USA
- Flexible marine seating
- New snatch block from Harken
- New V block from Harken
- Automation will help prevent sailors ‘switching sides’
- Wally broadens influence to production boats
- Harken to distribute FSE Robline
- Harken adds 75mm Straphead
- Harken's warehouse warming party
- Harken store for Cowes High Street
- Harken to distribute mast steps
- Cool Harken moves into shades
- Harken's charity
- Lubricious foil from Harken
- Harken on the move
- Harken's Youth
- Harken gets Tylaska
- Harken reports 40% sales increase
- Deck hardware: hardware evolves
- Deck hardware: wonders by design
- Safe Sailing with Ocean Safety and Harken
- MTA/Boating Business Awards
- Harken pulls in new business
- Harken back on board with Clipper
- Harken Captive Reel offers 70 tons