5-a-side at Southampton Boat Show
2016's tournament raised money for the Children's Intensive Care Unit (Friends of PICU) and G4 Surgery at Southampton General Hospital
The seventh annual Marine Advertising Agency (MAA) five-a-side football tournament is set to return to The Yacht Market.com Southampton Boat Show 2017.
Open to all companies and organisations, the tournament will take place at Goals Soccer Centre, Millbrook, on Tuesday September 19.
Once again, the tournament will raise money for the Children's Intensive Care Unit (Friends of PICU) and G4 Surgery at Southampton General Hospital.
The last tournament was won by PSP which will be back to defend its title.
16 teams can be accommodated in the tournament (eight players per team) and entries will be processed on a first come first served basis.
Interested parties should contact Mike Shepherd, founder and MD of MAA.
A briefing for all teams will take place at 7pm, with the first games kicking off as soon as possible after.
The entry fee is £125 per team (plus £8.50 per meal ticket).
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- MAA Press Lunch attracts 130 visitors and exhibitors
- Last call for Survitec Marine Industry Regatta entries
- Five-a-side SBS tournament raises £1,000
- Just four slots left in MAA football tournament
- MAA football tournament returns
- Survitec Group Marine Industry Regatta
- MAA Press Lunch
- British Marine Awards celebrate best of the industry
- SBS Leather & Lycra and 5-A-Side Football
- Matchtech 1 retains MAA 5-A-Side Trophy
- Room for one more 5-a-side team...
- Matchtech does it again...
- Football back at PSP SBS
- Group works to promote Gosport
- Get your footie boots on
- Another 5-a-side success
- Good turnout for 4th MAA Press Lunch
- MAA 5-a-side football returns
- TheYachtMarket wins 5-a-side Footy
- Leather & Lycra and 5-A-Side footie