Harken reports 40% sales increase
Harken UK of Lymington, Hants, report that by December 20, 2002 the company had achieved a 40% increase in sales over 2001.
This last year has seen us win some major accounts and projects, said Ashe-Vie, such as the hardware refit for the 12 Challenge yachts, Skip Novak's new Pelagic Australis , Musto skiffs, RMW 40 ft high-tech cat, Seastream 650, Mirabella V , etc.
"The America's Cup has also been a great coup, " he added.
"Harken has been specified on nine out of the 10 syndicates and without seeming to be overly confident, we will be on the winning boat, as we were with the Volvo winner illbruck ."
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Exclusive Ropeye distributor deal for Harken
- Harken sponsors Oracle Team USA
- Flexible marine seating
- New snatch block from Harken
- New V block from Harken
- Automation will help prevent sailors ‘switching sides’
- Wally broadens influence to production boats
- Harken to distribute FSE Robline
- Harken adds 75mm Straphead
- Harken's warehouse warming party
- Harken store for Cowes High Street
- Harken to distribute mast steps
- Cool Harken moves into shades
- Harken's charity
- Lubricious foil from Harken
- Harken on the move
- Harken's Youth
- Harken gets Tylaska
- Harken reports 40% sales increase
- Deck hardware: hardware evolves
- Deck hardware: wonders by design
- Safe Sailing with Ocean Safety and Harken
- MTA/Boating Business Awards
- Harken pulls in new business
- Harken back on board with Clipper
- Harken Captive Reel offers 70 tons