New UK agent for Italian yacht brand
Berthon has been appointed UK, Eire and Channel Islands agent for Solaris Yachts
Berthon has been appointed UK, Eire and Channel Islands agent for Solaris Yachts.
The Italian brand builds around 40 high performance cruising yachts a year from 37ft upwards, designed by Javier Soto Acebal.
The yacht builder has been represented by Richard Baldwin for eight years. He will remain involved and join the Berthon team.
“Solaris has now developed a world class range of high quality performance cruisers and I have been delighted to have been involved with them for eight years and I am excited to be working with Berthon to further develop the brand in the UK,” he said.
Berton MD, Sue Grant, added: “Richard Baldwin has been a great friend of Berthon for many years and we look forward to working with him closely on the Solaris account.”
She added: “Their strong residual values and the demand that we have seen on the brokerage market has shown us that they are yachts which have sparked the imagination of yachtsmen who wish to sail fast and comfortably and to own a yacht that will always turn heads.”
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- New UK agent for Italian yacht brand
- Brian May
- Advanced Yachts agent
- RIB refit
- Berthon collects apprenticeship award
- Berthon leads local apprentice consortium
- Berthon gets Clipper fleet
- £163;1m powerboat for rich pockets
- Onan reduced
- May to be Berthon life president
- Berthon apprentice up for Apprentice of the Year
- Jobs saved at Berthon
- Shipwrights Lecture builds on last year
- Discovery and Berthon in new partnership