35 years of service at Spinlock
Mr Ormiston has worked at the Spinlock factory since 1982
Andy Ormiston began his career at Spinlock in 1982 and is now celebrating 35 years of service at the designers and manufacturers of rope-holding equipment.
Chris Hill, Spinlock CEO, and Caroline Senior, operations director presented Mr Ormiston with a bottle of champagne and a long-service award at the company's production site in Cowes.
Mr Hill said: Hill added: "On behalf of the whole team, I would like to extend my thanks to Andy for his dedication to the business over the last 35 years.”
“As Spinlock approaches its 50th year in 2018, Andy is still very much a core member of the team; his product knowledge is renowned both within the company and by our customers, particularly when questions arise about historic ranges. Andy's length of service is testament to his dedication and work ethos."
Mr Ormiston is credited with being a key member of staff in Spinlock's recent transition in industry standard from ISO9001:2008 to ISO9001:2015.
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Land Rover BAR Academy supplier
- 35 years of service at Spinlock
- Spinlock improves its industry rating
- New floatation vest from Spinlock
- Profile Chris Hill: Spinlock
- ‘Unprecedented’ testing for lifejacket
- Spinlock entertains royalty
- Simple maintenance is provided by Spinlock
- Spinlock welcomes skippers to Cowes
- New Rig-Sense from Spinlock
- Improvements to product design and aesthetics
- Spinlock takes wet and wild Industry Regatta
- Spinlock hits the Bullseye
- Spinlock's new slant on harnesses
- Spinlock to collect SMART business award
- Jammer fits any working line
- Spinlock praises its distributors
- Spinlock collects Innovation Award
- Category winner – Spinlock Deckvest LITE
- Spinlock under new ownership
- Chatham and Spinlock lead the way for UK
- Spinlock Deckvest criticised
- Marathon Leisure awarded for distribution
- Spinlock's buoyancy aids
- Two new METS products from Spinlock