SMG takes on new staff
Helen Davison, Mark Corbett, David Willman and Matthew Day
SMG has taken on four new team members in marketing, sales and service to reflect the continued success of the company.
Mark Corbett has been appointed new business development manager, Helen Davison has been taken on as product marketing manager, David Willman as sales engineer and Matthew Day as internal sales.
“We are excited about the latest appointments made at SMG. The new team members have already proven themselves to be excellent assets to the company and I look forward to seeing the company develop with these talented individuals on board,” said MD Ray Badminton.
Mr Corbett added: “I love being on the road and meeting new faces especially when I am talking about great products. All of our customers are always so friendly and pleased to see me, or maybe that’s because of the biscuits I have with me?”
Links to related companies and recent articles ...
- Oxford products receive their marine debut
- Preparation begins for the darker nights with Scangrip lighting
- Electronics distributor invests £250k on the back of strong sales
- New colour display from Maretron
- Simplicity sets RAILBLAZA apart
- SMG takes on new staff
- Icom's MXA-5000 Dual Channel AIS receiver
- SM Group
- Flip top TV
- GME introduces AccuSat
- Integrated electronics package for power or sail
- SM's world first from Oz
- SM Group signs deal with Whitlock
- Distributor’s Update 2011 - SM Group
- SM Group - Distributor’s Update 2012