Join the Approved Boats Team Today to Connect with the Best in the Marine Industry!
Approved Boats recognise that even the best can get better and to continue our growth, we need enthusiastic, talented, and highly-motivated Team Members. If you are looking for a career with an exciting, innovative, world-class company, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Approved Boats are currently looking to recruit an experienced and well-organised boat valeter for an immediate start. The successful candidate will be experienced in valeting to a showroom standard and will carry out all aspects of valeting at a busy site where we pride ourselves on achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction. This is a physically demanding role where you will be responsible for ensuring that all vessels are cleaned to the highest standard. This is a permanent, full time position working in a small, highly motivated team.
The Valeter responsibilities include cleaning the interior and exterior of boats
Maintain clean and presentable boats and equipment on the sales areas and ready boats for delivery to the new owner.
- Perform final finish/detail on deliveries, in-stock and service boats, including cleaning windows, upholstery, canvas, bilges, fibreglass and wood
- Use of high speed buffers and polishers to properly detail the exterior surfaces
- Removing dust, grease and oil from exterior surfaces of boats and trailers
- Knowledge of proper products for safe detailing of vessels properly including but not limited to cleaners for various surfaces, degreasers, and waxes
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of the offices to ensure a professional work environment conducive to selling
- Assist with the setup of boat shows and other off-site promotional events
- Promote a positive work attitude – exceed customer expectations
- Work safely at all times
- Timely completion of work
- Ability to work well with others
You will require a full driving licence and be prepared to work overtime when necessary at peak times. In return we offer good rates of pay, entry into the company pension scheme and good working conditions.
Interested? Does your experience match our requirements? If so, don’t delay apply today!
Experience: VALETING: 1 year (Required)
License or certification: FULL DRIVING LICENCE
We are looking for an experienced and talented Social Media Executive to join our award winning B2B ... Read more
To assist/ support the Yard Manager in the day to day running of the boatyard Read more
We are looking for a person to fit in with a very small yacht brokerage team, on a part time and fle... Read more
Join the Approved Boats Team Today to Connect with the Best in the Marine Industry! Read more
We are looking for a creative and motivated designer to join our award winning B2B media company wit... Read more