Keppel Corporation are recruiting a Dock Master.
- Responsible for administrating safe, smooth and effective wet slip docking, fueling, maintenance and housekeeping by the Marina Service Crew & Marina Supervisor
- Responsible for administrating to ensure the maintenance of vessels, equipment and marina operation office in such a manner that they may be aesthetically and operational at best within all legal requirements
- Plan for & schedule the maintenance and repair on all pontoon systems, both floating and fixed within the allocated budget.
- Maintain discipline and proper conduct of all marina staff, captains and crews of vessels berthed in the marina as per the Marina Berthing Regulations.
- To ensure that all MPA notices and circulars are filed and information are disseminated to all boats berthed in the marina.
- To ensure that all request from boaters’ i.e. port clearance, crew list and immigration request are done.
- Optimise the allocation of berths in order to fully meet the operational /financial requirement as directed by the Management.
- To prepare and review all marina operations SOP bi-monthly
- Licenses and insurance - ensure timely renewal with appropriate approvals and follow up on any action plans
- Application/Renewal of port clearances and port dues and ensure that billings are documented by the Marina Administrative officer.
- Billings for boaters through the MMS, assisting the Marina Administrative Officer in her absence.
- Assist the Marina Administrative Officer in updating of the berthing status. Ensure that all boat movements are made known to the marina administrative officer.
- Assist in any operations where temporary shortage of help creates a situation.
- Assist in updating the Marina Administrative Officer on the berthing status & boat movements.
- Manage berthing contract – annual review of contract terms, liaise with Group Legal on terms, obtain management approval for changes or deviation, define timelines for boaters’ acceptance, check accuracy of contract details especially rates
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in the Marine Industry
- Possess the Powered Pleasure Craft Driving License
- Have good knowledge on First Aid and Safety and basic Fire Fighting knowledge,
- Proficiency and manning in VHF and UHF base radio operations.
- Know about Harbour Regulations, contractual provisions.
- Well versed executing in Immigration and Marinet clearances.
- Knowledge of local waters and the waters around Riau islands, East and West Coast of Malaysia.
Ben Rogerson Yacht Design is looking for a motivated and highly skilled Design Engineer to join thei... Read more
To assist in the development and delivery of composite products and processes throughout the busines... Read more
Due to increasing demand Berthon has an immediate opening for an experienced Valeter to join our yac... Read more