Mercator Media Ltd
£21600 – 25000k FTE p.a. DOE
Due to a recent restructure and continued expansion of the organisation, we are seeking an experienced Operations Executive who ideally has working knowledge within events, although this is not essential. The ideal candidate will be highly organised, a clear communicator and have the ability and experience to provide strong operational support across multiple events.
BENEFITS: Free parking, company away days, pension, Life Insurance and much more!!
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and talented Operations Executive to work on our brands www.mercatormedia.com
Responsibilities will include:
- Delivery of assigned conferences operations to maintain costs.
- Onsite management of conference operations.
- Processing and co-ordinating speakers, programmes and handbooks for conferences.
- Co-ordination and despatch/return of freight to events assigned to you
- Updating brochures, programmes, posters and web profiles
The suitable candidate will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Project, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Proficient in working with content management systems.
- Minimum of two year's hands-on operations experience.
- Focused, enthusiastic and confident communicator.
- Experience of communications, freight organisation, content/schedules, branding and events would also be useful.
- A second language would be helpful but not essential.
The role will be office based, but will require some overseas travel.
Mercator Media Limited is a business-to-business media company that publishes magazines and produces exhibitions, conferences and websites, predominately serving the commercial marine sector. Established in 1989, the company now has over 50 employees. Mercator’s magazines have pan-European, or global readership bases. Mercator Media prides itself on recognising and rewarding talent. Our “people” are our greatest asset and we heavily invest in staff development, training and growth within the organisation.
To apply, send CV, with covering email outlining your experience and why you feel this would be an appropriate role for you to Michelle Brooks at email@example.com
Are you a GRP Finisher with experience working on boats? Are you looking for an opportunity to devel... Read more
Salterns Boatyard has an immediate opening for an experienced Yard Hand to join our busy boatyard te... Read more
Zenith Marine Ltd is looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years experience in marine repairs ... Read more
We are looking for a talented, experienced media advertising sales person to join our award winning ... Read more